Trusted Dispatch provides multiple ways to pay the shipping services that our expert heavy haul truckers offer to shippers across Canada and the United States.
Once your load is published and accepted by one of the vetted drivers included in our database, you will receive a notification by text message or an e-mail with a link to confirm the driver that will haul your heavy equipment (check our Drivers in Action).
After this, you can easily prepay your load in our website or app using one of the following methods:
- Credit card: Visa, Mastercard, American Express. Our platform will ask you to enter the card number, expiration date and the security digits on the back of your card.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT):
- Beneficiary Bank: Bank of Montreal (no address required)
- SWIFT BIC Code: BOFMCAM2
- Routing information: //CC000105659
- Account: 56591000760
- Bank address: Bank of Montreal5114-50th AveP.O. Box 330Valleyview, AB.T0H 3N0
- If the cost of the shipping service is less than $3000, you can e-mail transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org We are registered for auto-deposit so you don’t need a security question.
- If you are paying the hauling services in US dollars using the following information:
- Pay through Intermediary Bank: Wells Fargo Bank (FKA Wachovia)
- Fedwire ABA: 026005092
- SWIFT BIC Code: PNBPUS3NNYC
- CHIPS UID: 143906
- Trusted Dispatch Inc.
Trusted Dispatch uses a secure payment gateway to process your information.
When the payment is processed you will receive a message from Trusted Dispatch letting you know that it is approved, and your driver will be confirmed. Your payment will only be released to the expert trucker once you receive the load.
If plans change or the load gets cancelled, refunds are available.