Welcome to Trusted Dispatch!
What Is Unique About Us?
We know how passionate you are about the trucking industry, how much time you invest away from family and loved ones. We believe that you should be maximizing profits when you are on the road. This is why we do not believe in bidding for loads. The trucking industry is a giant and full of competition, truckers can be their own worst enemy when willing to lower rates to get the work. Drivers don’t make money and shippers may not end up with a quality driver.
The Trusted Dispatch approach is automatically computed rates that are fair to both the Driver and the Customer. You are a professional, and we want you paid like an expert Driver.
A few reasons to join our community:
- All loads are prepaid, we direct deposit to the Driver within 7 days after delivery
- No hidden fees, we deposit the full amount that was listed on the job sheet when you accepted to haul the load.
- Direct contact between the customer and the Driver, no middlemen
- No brokers allowed! No miscommunication or misleading information. We ensure we only have loads that are real and one click away for you to accept.
- If you see a load that you want, but the rate just doesn’t quite work for you, you can place an offer that does work. Your new offer will be sent to the customer, and they will have the option to accept it.
We have loads in Canada and the United States. Our loads consist of Agriculture equipment, oil and gas, forestry, mining and construction equipment. Some smaller partial loads work as LTLs or work for smaller flat decks or gooseneck trailers. Take a look at our Drivers in action to give you a better idea of the loads that get posted on our system. For now, on average, we produce 20 loads a week.